Sunday, July 25, 2010

Broome Lego & Kayaking
















Day 67. Today we went to the Target toy sale in the morning. I bought a lego city airport and mum bought me a world racers set for my birthday (for in two months time). Then we went to the kayaking. Dad and me saw a turtle then we paddled over to the turtle beach and went in some caves. (had afternoon tea there as well). Then we paddled off and saw a whale on the horizon. Then headed back to the beach. Our tour guide was called Dale. Dale was a good guy. I liked kayaking.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adam, looks like you had fun kayaking and it must have been great to see a whale, did you get sore arms rowing? That big pearl looks beautiful, was it heavy? We are all well here, still very cold,and there was frost on the grass this morning. Enjoy your amazing holiday, Buster sends his love with me xxNanny Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ADAM GLAD YOU ENJOYED KAYAKING THE TOUR GUIDE SAID HE HA TROUBLE KEEPING YOUR TOUR TOGETHER. I AGREE HE IS A GOOD GUY

    ReplyDelete