Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sandy Cape Reserve / Jurien Bay






















Sandy Cape Reserve / The Pinnacles






Day 95. (August 19) On Thursday we went to Sandy Cape Reserve to camp. We liked it there because it has a good beach and sand dunes and big campsites. That day we went
to ride our bikes around and then we went to the Pinnacles. At the pinnacles some were 4 metres tall and some were 2 metres tall. We saw a kangaroo in the
bushes at the pinnacles, and after the walk Brock and I bought some books. After we had seen the pinnacles we went to the sand dunes near our campsite and
brock and i decided to use our boards on the sand dunes the next day. We explored the rest of the sand dunes and went on the boardwalk to the lookout.






Sandy Cape Reserve Day 96. We drove to Leseur national park where we went on a big walk around some wildflowers. On around about halfway mum and me saw a very light green
type of beetle. At the end of the walk was a lookout that showed you a big lookout of the whole wildflowers of the national park. After that we to the
Stockyard homestead and we went for a walk through a massive cave which was around about 100 metres long. The cave was tall and at the end of the cave we
saw a huge beehive with heaps of bees. Walking back to the car we were swarmed by bees but they just kept going they didn't sting us.Later on in the afternoon Brock and me had heaps of funs using our boogy boards to slide down the huge sand dunes.There was a jump at the bottom of the sand dunes and brock and me kept on going up the jump.






Day 97. On Saturday we drove to Jurien Bay and went for a drive around the town. At Jurien bay we also did some shopping. After that we went back and
played on the sand dunes. That time it was more fun because there was some other kids around.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam,
    How are you going?
    We are going great.
    On Investigations we are going great too.
    Bye from Jarrod

    To Adam,
    Brodie and I have ben making a mountain.
    From Royce

    Hi Adam,
    Where are you at the moment?
    I hope you are having fun!
    In investigations Kristyn and I are doing our own version of Steve Parish books. First I did Dolphins Triumph and now I've started doing Chasing Chickens.
    Do you like travelling around Australia?
    From Lani

    Hi Adam,
    Where are you at the moment? I am a new kid at this school. My name is Jade. How are you?
    In Investigations I have been making a mug out of clay. Im up to painting it. I'll like to meet you.
    From Jade

    Hi Adam,
    Where are you? Hows it going?
    In Investigations Ryan and I are making a card game.
    From Jayden

    Dear Adam,
    How are you going?
    Jayden and I are making a card game in Investigations.
    From Ryan

    Hi Adam,
    Your trip just sounds like it gets better and better! Monkey Mia would have been wonderful! I hope you had fun on the sand dunes.
    Enjoy the rest of your trip and we cant wait to see you when you get back!
    From Miss Colahan

    ReplyDelete