Thursday, June 24, 2010

Darwin


Day 34
On Saturday we went to the V8 supercars we sat in the shade and watched of the race and V8 supercar driver Mark Winterbottom won the race and Jamie Whincup came second (I go for Jamie Whincup). We left early because I had a rash on my shoulder - we had a swim in the afternoon and then came back to watch the main race.
Day 35
On Sunday we went to the V8 supercars for the last time. In the morning I got Jamie Whincup and Craig Lowndes to sign my T shirt and also my ball (Wilson). We went to the pits and went inside D'Alberto's transporter and got some information about the car. Al D'Alberto was a really nice man to show us his racing team.Then we saw Jamie Whincup win first place in the second V8 race for the weekend. In the afternoon we had a swim then we went to the Mindil Night Market and had dinner there. We went to the glasses stand and I bought a pair of sunglasses. We also bought some souvenirs as well. We also played lasertag and we got heavy guns, headbands with lights on them and we had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment