Friday, June 4, 2010

Alice Springs







Day 15.
On Monday we went to Alice Springs. It was 6 hours to get from Kings Canyon to Alice Springs. It was a 487km drive. We stopped at Erldunda Roadhouse for lunch. We arrived at Alice Springs at 3pm. We are staying at the MacDonnell Range Caravan Park. It has a big playground and very big jumping thing. It also has buggies. I played on the jumping thing once (jumping pillow).
Day 16.
On Tuesday we hired the buggies but now we call them Go-Karts. We had so much fun with the Go-Karts. Brock got hurt. I was still fun when I got off the Go-Kart because I go on the jumping thing and met my new friends. It was the funnest day so far.
Day 17.
On Wednesday I played on the jumping thing again. I was having a great time. We went to the Alice Springs Desert Park. It was fun as well. I was a fun day I saw three thorny devils adn I also saw the birds of prey show.

No comments:

Post a Comment